Aspasians Marketplace Vendor Application – Spring 2018
Saturday, April 21, 2018 9am-5pm in Rockwall, Texas
The April 21st Marketplace event is Officially Full!
Please check our website in the summer for the application to our Fall Marketplace event (date TBD).
Aspasians Marketplace Guidelines:
- There are No Refunds, Exchanges, or Carry-overs to future events.
- Vendors may not sell or giveaway bottled water.
- Our event takes place rain or shine – no rain dates and no refunds.
- Vendors must have a tent for their booth.
- We only allow exclusives for Direct Sales and/or Multi-Level Marketing Booths (Scentsy, Jamberry, etc…). Applications are reviewed and placed on a first-come basis.
- You may extend your display in front of your tent to the end of the white parking line (about 4′).
- Generators are only allowed in the Food Court Area or on the outside rows (A or F) and are considered/accepted on a VERY limited basis.
- No pets.
- Participation in a prior event does not guarantee space in future events or the same booth space.
- Nothing may be staked or put into the ground.
- Vendors will need to bring everything needed for display and sale of your work. We do not provide tables, chairs, umbrellas, electricity, tents, zip ties, tools, duct tape, etc…
- Trailers must set-up on Friday between 5-6 pm, no exceptions.
- Vendors may NOT take down or start packing up prior to 5:00 PM on Saturday. Vehicles may enter event area for take-down after 5:15 PM ONLY on Saturday. Violators will not be accepted to participate in future events.
- Exhibitors must remove all trash and leave space swept clean. We sincerely appreciate all our vendors who take the time to clean up their booth area (including zip ties).
- Aspasians Marketplace is a Family Friendly event – please ensure your merchandise does not contain vulgarity, explicit language, suggestive terms, or any other questionable content.