Aspasians Marketplace Vendor Application – Spring 2018
Saturday, April 21, 2018 9am-5pm in Rockwall, Texas
The Vendor Application will be posted on our website starting December 1, 2017 at 9 AM.
Aspasians Marketplace Guidelines:
- There are No Refunds, Exchanges, or Carry-overs to future events.
- Vendors may not sell or giveaway bottled water.
- Our event takes place rain or shine – no rain dates and no refunds.
- Vendors must have a tent for their booth.
- We only allow exclusives for Direct Sales and/or Multi-Level Marketing Booths (Scentsy, Jamberry, etc…). Applications are reviewed and placed on a first-come basis.
- You may extend your display in front of your tent to the end of the white parking line (about 4′).
- Generators are only allowed in the Food Court Area or on the outside rows (A or F) and are considered/accepted on a VERY limited basis.
- No pets.
- Participation in a prior event does not guarantee space in future events or the same booth space.
- Nothing may be staked or put into the ground.
- Vendors will need to bring everything needed for display and sale of your work. We do not provide tables, chairs, umbrellas, electricity, tents, zip ties, tools, duct tape, etc…
- Trailers must set-up on Friday between 5-6 pm, no exceptions.
- Vendors may NOT take down or start packing up prior to 5:00 PM on Saturday. Vehicles may enter event area for take-down after 5:15 PM ONLY on Saturday. Violators will not be accepted to participate in future events.
- Exhibitors must remove all trash and leave space swept clean. We sincerely appreciate all our vendors who take the time to clean up their booth area (including zip ties).
- Aspasians Marketplace is a Family Friendly event – please ensure your merchandise does not contain vulgarity, explicit language, suggestive terms, or any other questionable content.