Do I need any other special permits to participate?

If you will be serving food, please have appropriate permits. Food vendors must submit a separate Temporary Food Permit Application to the City of Rockwall and must meet all City of Rockwall health standards. Inspectors will be present on the day of the event for food vendors.

The application must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the event.

Temporary Food Permit Application can be found here.

Food and Safety Standards guidelines can be found here.