What is required to be a Food Vendor?

Food vendors must submit a separate Temporary Food Permit Application to the City of Rockwall and must meet all City of Rockwall health standards. The application must be submitted at least 7 days prior to the event. Inspectors will be present on the day of the event for food vendors.

Temporary Food Permit Application can be found here (submitted 7 days prior to the event): Food Permit Application

Food and Safety Standards guidelines can be found here: Food & Safety Standards

Food vendors who wish to sell drinks must purchase an $80 beverage add-on.